Hardiplank will cost you less and add more value than most other siding choices.We are a siding company in Seattle Washington. We serve Seattle Bellevue, Renton, Burien, Tukwila, Redmond, Kirkland, West Seattle, Shoreline, Mill Creek and Issaquah.
Most of our projects are siding replacement of involve taking off LP siding (Louisiana Pacific), t-111, Masonite Siding or Weyerhaeuser siding products. These products were not up to the task of putting up with our wet weather in the Pacific Northwest and many of them have failed resulting in Class action Lawsuits and the need to replace these materials.Click here to find out more what to look for in siding that needs to be replaced.
Our experience in these areas shows us that Hardieplank or fiber cement is the best option for local homeowners.
- Hardieplank will resist water damage it will not cup crack or split like cedar siding material will as it ages and the sun damages the grains.
- It paints up much better than cedar siding and your paint job will last up to 4 times longer if you use fiber cement siding.
- The selection Hardiplank provides is greater and easier to get than cedar siding.
- Our Hardiplank projects are usually 25% less money to install than cedar siding. Saving you thousands on a typical installation.
- Hardiplank will last much longer than wood siding and it will look better than vinyl siding much longer because it can be painted and easily repairs’ find many customer that install vinyl siding will need repairs in the first 10 years and it is very hard to match the color and style because manufactures keep changing colors and designs.
- If you are selling your home with fiber cement on it in our area it is very desirable for local home buyers. In the Seattle area home prices are quite high and therefore people want and can afford various siding options. Hardieplank is perceived by buyers as one of the best remodel choices for return on your investment. We have completed over a 1000 siding installations including cedar, vinyl, and fiber cement siding. We do 97% of our installations using Hardiplank due to its value for the homeowners in our area. Whether you are selling your home with problem siding or you just want the best long term siding option in the Pacific Northwest do the research and we guarantee you will choose fiber cement siding.