When people are hesitant to “extract their teeth” or “no teeth”, first of all, you must understand the indications for tooth extraction: but the indications are relative, should be based on the medical level and the patient’s own conditions; the following are indications:
- A serious and difficult to repair of tooth disease , such as residual roots , residual crown
- apical disease can not be treated with root canal, apical resection and other methods of retention of periapical patients.
- advanced periodontal disease Most of the bone tissue around the teeth is destroyed or cannot be treated due to conditions.
4 Trauma teeth are broken by the wound to the underarm, and there are root folds, which cannot be preserved by other treatment methods.Look at this website:dental care page at Essortment.com
- Displacement or dislocation teeth affect function and Aesthetic, causing disease or trauma, dislocation teeth or dislocation teeth that prevent denture repair
- Resistant teeth Repeatedly caused pericoronitis or caused by adjacent gums.
- More abnormal shape of the teeth, affecting the appearance; Multi-dental teeth that impede function.
- Treatment needs teeth that need to be removed due to orthodontic treatment or denture restoration; teeth that need to be removed to prevent serious complications before radiotherapy for nausea; and benign tumors
- Retained deciduous teeth.
- Diseased teeth.
With the improvement of medical level, the residual root and residual crown can be preserved in principle ( X-slice shows no apical edema, no puncture, no crack ). Experienced The dentist will combine the dental tablets to carefully check the clinical condition of the teeth. Is a ” pull ” or ” does not pull .” But doctors have no experience, often with a ” dental films”And decided to “extract”.. To cause adverse consequences for patients.